Accelerate UConn (AU) helps faculty, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students and undergraduate students determine the commercial potential for new ideas, technology, and products and develop strategies for bringing their innovations to the marketplace. Using the I-Corps framework developed and endorsed by the National Science Foundation (NSF), Accelerate UConn leverages resources from across the University in order to provide specialized support to UConn entrepreneurs. Find out more.
- Start-up grants of up to $3000 to de-risk the technology
- Entrepreneurial education on Lean Launchpad methodology
- Access to an experienced industry mentor, infrastructure, advice, resources, networking opportunities
- Are candidates for $15,000 Summer Fellowships
- Have opportunity to transition into becoming an I-Corps Team