Application Deadline & Details
Application Deadline: March 14, 2022 by 11:59pm
Program Dates: June 7, 2022-August 4, 2022
Applications will be reviewed, and the top twenty (20) teams will be asked to attend a 10 minute virtual team pitch on March 23, 2022 to present information about their project/company in front of an independent board of judges who will be selecting the teams to participate in the program. The presentation should be 5 minutes in length (with an additional 5 minutes of time set aside for Q&A).
Slides should include information as described below.
Slide 1: Opportunity, Problem, Solution
- What value does your company provide?
- What market need is it designed to address?
- What unique solution does your company offer that distinguishes it from other solutions?
Slide 2: Customers
- Who does your company serve? How big is that market?
- What specific customer needs does your product address?
- How does your product or service make your customers’ lives better?
Slide 3: Traction
- Describe what stage your business is currently in.
- What milestones have you already reached?
- What evidence of future market success have you attained?
Slide 4: Team
- Who are the members of your team?
- What unique skills and experience do they bring to the venture?
- How will they be involved this summer, and why are they choosing to pursue this opportunity over
- other employment options?
Slide 5: What do you hope to accomplish this summer?
- Why do you think the Summer Fellowship Program is right for your venture?
- What types of assistance and resources do you need most to succeed?
- What specific skills do you hope to learn through this program?