CCEI Helps Students & Faculty Become Successful Entrepreneurs
- We focus our resources on high-impact ventures that tackle fundamental human and environmental problems.
- We inspire and support a robust entrepreneurial culture across academic disciplines and throughout our state.
- We believe that practical experience in entrepreneurship prepares students to be more successful in their careers.
- Risk Management Academic Conference an Overwhelming Success May 25, 2017The Third Annual Risk Management Academic Conference succeeded in its mission to bring together top academic researchers on the frontier of risk management and investments. In addition to UConn faculty and graduate students, the May 12 conference drew prominent researchers from Harvard University, Carnegie Mellon, The London School of Economics, Boston University, Northeastern University, Rutgers... […]
- Farmington Startup Sets Sights on Curing Retinal-Disease Blindness May 24, 2017UConn Today – Tucked inside a small laboratory at UConn’s Technology Incubation Program (TIP) in Farmington, Conn., Nicole Wagner is trying to cure vision impairment and blindness for more than 30 million people worldwide. Read article
- Simsbury Bank Pledges $50,000 for Family Business May 23, 2017Simsbury Bank has given a $50,000 grant to support the UConn School of Business’ Family Business Program, an initiative providing research, professional advice, education, and peer networks for family-owned and entrepreneurial businesses. “We are deeply gratified by Simsbury Bank’s commitment to a program that we think serves a vital need in Connecticut,” said School of... […]